The former home of the Thonet brothers, Claus, Peter and Philipp, a period, half-timbered house built in 1889, has been turned into an elegant, modern showroom.
Classic as well as new bentwood and tubular-steel furniture is presented over two floors. The showroom gives visitors a vivid impression of possible interior design concepts, at a site that represents authentic Thonet living.
The showroom is open daily to both the general public and trade visitors. In addition to the Thonet Museum and the Thonet Outlet, the town of Frankenberg will now have a further attraction for design aficionados.