Since the foundation of the company in 1951, the headquarters of the WAGO Group has been located in Minden in east Westphalia. The site was continuously expanded over the years, including the addition of a modern development centre, until expansion concluded in 2001. The construction and architectural office Plenge & Plenge together with the internal architecture department planned and built the new conference and competence centre. Conference, training and project rooms, a restaurant and an auditorium for large-scale events are housed on three levels. In 2016, the building was completely refurnished – among others, with 750 Thonet chairs.